All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Ok, so I lied...



This is me. I took it this morning after my haircut. I feel so much better whenever I get my haircut. I always know when I need it cut because for one, it never does right, and 2, I don't want to put on make-up or even do my hair because of number one. LOL!! I need my hair cut every 4 weeks, and colored every 8. Such a price one has to pay to stay beautiful! LOL!! Anyway, just thought I would share before I head out into the heat and humidity (where my hair will "fall") to take pics of the goats (new post to come).

2 Read What I Wrote:

Kenna said...

A trip to the salon does wonders for me. I told Marc when he gets his first check he needs to be prepared for a day of watching kids while I spend the day at the salon!

Anonymous said...

i always dread forking over the money to have my hair done, but when she finishes, i always feel so much better! oh the price we pay!