All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Look what Arkansas/Louisiana/Texas heat does!

It literally shrunk Joey's crocs! Both pair of shoes are size 4. I had taken the crocs to Shreveport with me last weekend, and on the way home, had taken them out of my purse. Totally forgot that they were in the car, since he had his other shoes, and eventually got these sandles on Saturday. I went to get the manual out of the Honda yesterday (needed a part #), and I saw the crocs sitting on the dash. I took them out, and as I was walking into the house, I was like "wow, those are really small!" I then saw Joey with his new sandles on, and started laughing!! These shoes are probably a size 1 now! I may give them to our friends at church who has a baby boy. Isn't that hilarious? SHRUNK!! See what heat can do?
Joey tried to put them on after I took the picture, but even his big toe was having a hard time!

2 Read What I Wrote:

Hilary-Dilary-Dock said...

That's hilarious!

Maria said...

That is seriously so funny. I love that he was trying to put them on. Well, Note to self: don't leave any plastic shoes in the car. Thanks for the heads up!