All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

What else is new?

I mean, why wouldn't Joey be sick with a raging fever of 102.5 or higher? I could only hold him for so long while getting his temp, and that's all it went to. I thought after his tonsils were out, he wouldn't be sick anymore, like my others. Since getting them out, this is the 3rd time, and the last time he had another ear infection. I am thinking this may be another, but I won't know until I can take him in tomorrow to Dr. Platt. He isn't in the office today, and I rather go with someone who I know & trust. Not that the other doctor, or the CRNA , or the PA aren't good... I just don't know them as well as Dr. Platt. And we now have to go to his clinic if Shawn continues to work in Shreveport because our insurance won't pay for regular visits to dr. offices out of area... only to emergency rooms or minor emergency clinics (like Dr. Platt's). Crazy!

So, my poor baby is sick today, so not feeling well, and I hate it! I can't get him comfortable, and he doesn't speak yet, so he can't tell me what is wrong. Joey is getting his tongue clipped on June 6th, and if I can arrange, maybe tubes in the ears? If that will help him from getting sick so often! I think he has had more ear infections since 2 months old then any of the other 6 combined! My mom said I was the same way, so hopefully we can get things taken care of now instead of having a long-life of problems like I have had. :-(

0 Read What I Wrote: