All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

My DrEaM gOaL


...is to have my wash done all in one day! You know, I used to. I used to be really really good. But now, I hate laundry. I really need a second dryer. Shawn doesn't care if I get a 2nd one, but I don't have room for it yet. My plan is to the Duet combo & stack them, and then have my old dryer. I can wash in no time. It's the drying that takes forever, especially if you have loads of clothes like me. It never gets done! I am proud to say that I am about done for this weeks clothes because:


  1. Josh didn't bring his clothes done to be wash (do I really have to remind an almost 18 yr old week after week after week...?).

  2. I just combined 3 loads of clothes into the dryer because I am SO TIRED OF LAUNDRY NOW AND I WANT TO BE DONE!

Just like the picture, I also plan to have a smaller stackable washer/dryer (cheapy brand) in my closet of my bedroom so that my clothes never leave my room. I've seen that many times in the new homes in Bryan/College Station during the Parade of Homes. I loved it!! Shawn said he'll put a place for them. But then again, the real question is: Will it ever happen?

0 Read What I Wrote: