All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My Texas-star door

It's broken. Yep. It is. I was really upset last night about it. The glass panes are double, with the cool star in the middle of it. I have a picture somewhere of it on my computer. Lauren was weed-whacking the yard yesterday, and a rock kicked up into the door. Shattered the outside glass. It's still intacked, but at any moment it could fall to the ground. I am hoping that Shawn can replace it, which he has replaced glass before. I didn't get upset with Lauren because it wasn't her fault, but I was upset. Upset because I didn't need it broken. You know how much that #%!& door cost me? So not cheap!
Tonight I am fixing chicken for dinner. Nothing special. Just found some chicken breasts in the freezer, and I am baking them with some seasonings on them. Making some rice to go with it, and some veggies, and salad. It smells really good.
Been kinda busy today. Trying to get announcements finished for Josh, and birthday party planned for Lauren. Plus having to do Mother's Day things for Relief Society on Sunday. I got the paper today at Hobby Lobby (I love that store, but I did good... went right to the paper, picked it out, bought it & left... didn't even look at anything else do to lack of $$). Oh, and I have Eagle Project this Saturday.
Plus I haven't even started my laundry yet! Yikes! I am so way behind!!!!!

0 Read What I Wrote: