All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Bows, bows and more bows

I have always been a fanatic about bows. I love bows! Started off with Lauren and continued on with Kayley. I guess I was pretty bad because I had bows to match every outfit (including MAM paci's for Kayley), and my dad would say "here comes the Miller bows!" everytime we visited. Then the girls started getting bigger, and they didn't want to wear bows much. I was so sad. Krissy was born, but Lauren & Kayley would not ever leave bows in her hair. I finally had to put my foot down when Lindsey was born saying to them "If you touch this bow, I will beat your booty!" Lindsey had tons of dark curly hair, and I wanted bows & clips in her hair. Krissy had thin hair so clips just didn't stay in good besides the fact that her older sisters always took them out.

So now my big girls are way big, and I am trying to keep my little girls in bows. They were good when their hair was long and I could pull it back into a pony. Now that I have cut their hair short again, only bows will be in front. I have tons of bows made by my cute friend, Aubrey, who moved before I could get more bows made. I then had a lady in town make some bows for me in May, but they are so not like Aubrey's or as nice as others I have seen. I love bows, and I love nice big bows!

Aubrey is now pregnant, and I think has slowed down on making them. But if she will let me know that she can still make me some, I'll send her some ribbon. I have found a few websites (posted on the left) that I have absolutely fallen in love with. I am going to learn to make the flower ones for Lindsey's hair for sure. I hope Krissy (entering 1st grade) will allow me to put bows in her hair this year.

0 Read What I Wrote: