All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Oh no! It's Frank & Joe!

My kids got this DVD collection from my mother-in-law. She thought it was going to be the "older" Nancy Drew (how much older could it be?) so she wasn't to "hip" on watching these, so she gave them to the kids. Lindsey will play either with Joey or with her Barbies acting out Nancy, Frank & Joe. It's actually pretty funny to watch her "talk" for them! Today she watched one of the DVD's that had about 6 shows on them. She likes watching the snow one, the fire one, the beach one, but didn't like the one called "Campus Terror." Valerie Bertinelli (ex to John Bon Jovi) was in it. Cracked me up! The snow one (and if you come for Thanksgiving, you've got to watch it!) is another that makes me laugh. It's so staged, and so hilarious!
But really, with the long hair styles and all... Shaun Cassidy & Parker Stevenson aren't that bad looking! I used to have a Shaun Cassidy shirt when I lived in Alaska. I thought it was cool.

1 Read What I Wrote:

Anonymous said...

wow. that is awesome.