All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Update on the mouse, or mice as you can say...

Shawn and Josh decided to tear apart my oven on Saturday as I was driving home from my parents (BTW... no problems with Suburban or kids). They cleaned, pulled out again, and cleaned some more. No mice. Found part of the remains of the mouse from months before still stuck in the oven. Maybe that was what I was smelling? Shawn found a few mouse turds here and there, and even found a nest, but no baby mice. He and Josh did see 2 mice running from the stove to the dishwasher back to the stove. Josh got one (meaning he killed it), and they couldn't get the second one. Shawn figured the baby mice he kept hearing were these 2 mice having a great ol' time, if you KWIM! That night we set out 4 mice traps. Within an hour, we heard a snap. Another mouse dead. By Sunday morning after getting back from my walk @ 6:30a, another snap... another dead one! And this morning, another dead one. I am going to keep putting these traps out until everyone of these mice are dead!

Now... if I can combat the small roaches living in my dishwasher!

0 Read What I Wrote: