All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Friday, August 22, 2008

School days school days... yucky yucky cruel days!

I say cruel days, because it is! Getting to sleep in for 2 months until 6:30-7am (haha!), and then all of the sudden forced to be up at 5:30! So cruel!
Lauren, 13, started 7th grade this year. She likes most of her teachers, but says her art teacher is evil! From what I have heard, I think she is evil too!
Kayley, 11 going on 30. She just thinks it's horrible that Lauren can wear a little bit of make-up, and she can't. I said starting at 12... only 7 more months Kayley Kay! She hasn't complained about her teachers, so they all must be great.
Jacob, 9... started a new school this year in 4th grade. He is an avid reader like his dad, and is proudly showing what he is reading. Strage kid... didn't start with book 1! No, he started with 5, then bounced his way around to book 1, and his last will be 7.
Missy Krissy started 1st grade. Has 2 best friends, Lily & Kara, in class with her and nice teacher, Mrs. Green. She absolutely loves school.

0 Read What I Wrote: