All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Heather!

Wow! Can you believe it? You are 34! I have some cute pictures of you when you were 14, and a bit younger, and a bit older. I wish I could post them right now. I want everyone to see how cute you are. But, I don't have any on my computer right now. So, everyone will have to see how beautiful you are now. Even if your husband and son are dorks...
I know you love your boys. I thought this one was cute. Don't know when it was taken, but I gather it was recently with Reilly's hair. Heather, you have such a cute family!
I am happy that we are sisters. Even if I don't always call, or chat with you as often as we should, or like, I still think of you often, and I am so thankful that we are sisters! I love you!





(be warned... just because Heather didn't get an "oldie" doesn't mean you won't!)

0 Read What I Wrote: