All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Extra pictures

Shawn got 2 new toys from a guy who moved into our ward. He works for Husqvarna, and when they are done testing a product, they toss it. He was able to get Shawn a small chainsaw (perfect for removing brush for the deer stands!), and a leaf blower. We are hoping for a new lawn mower next.

Cousins Joey, Jared and Ella eating Grampa's homemade waffles. I am sure the boys just got done in the pool, so that is why they are only in diapers.


I took Lauren & Kayley, and our new Young Woman in our ward, Jennsine (her dad gave Shawn the new toys) shopping the other day in Texarkana. The girls just needed to get some shoes and their school supplies. Before we started shopping, we went to Taco Bell. Lauren took out her bumper/retainer so she could eat better, and guess what? IT GOT THROWN OUT! But she didn't realized it until after we had already gone to Walmart, and was heading to Target. So I turned around, and went back to Taco Bell. I am pretty sure Lauren was pretty shocked that I was going to make her, not me, but her, dig thru the trash to find it. Kayley & Jennsine were nice to help her...
find it!

5 Read What I Wrote:

Mimi and Grandpa's House said...

Ah, what goes around, comes around. You lost your retainer in a restaurant in Helenna, Montanna on our trip down the ALCAN! We went back, but it was gone. You had wrapped it in a napkin and forgot it. It was bussed out to the trash! How soon we forget. LOL
Love,
Dad

Hilary-Dilary-Dock said...

I was going to say the same thing, Pops! Was going to say, "Like mother, like daughter!" LOL!

Heidi said...

cute girls!

Mariam said...

Hey Heidi,
I love your blog. I can't believe how grown up your girls are!! they are beautiful.
loves

Anonymous said...

that's so grody!