All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Dying Easter eggs and being sick






Oh, the joy! Oh, the fun! Next year it's being done at Mamaw's house! Now I know why I don't like doing them... fighting! Maybe when I am a Gramma and my grandchildren want to do them, I'll have more patience. LOL!!


This morning the kids had an Easter egg hunt at the church. It was the Primary activity. I didn't get pictures, nor did I stay. I had to go to Walmart and Sams. Lindsey didn't go because she isn't feeling well. I think my worse fears are coming true with her. I feel she is a diabetic, and just in the beginning stages of it. Last night she was 152 at 10pm, and 168 at 2:30am. This morning she was 128. Shawn said it's a little on the high side. Jacob was 3 1/2 when I first started noticing some problems with him, but even the 2 times I had his blood sugars checked while we lived in Bryan, he was normal. I am taking her to the Endo. on Thursday when I take Jacob in for his appt. Anyway, the kids got Lindsey some eggs at the church. Some had stickers, and some had nasty candy. I kept asking my kids for some good candy, but they kept showing me the cheap stuff. LOL!! So, I settled for a Mounds & Sonic drink.
Krissy's & Lindsey's finished eggs!

0 Read What I Wrote: