All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Three things I cannot tolerate or like

The first thing I cannot tolerate is someone bullying my children. My kids have been bullied long enough. Lauren came home today, and one of the bullies on the bus had marked on her new bag that I just bought for her. I called the bus driver, and he told me he would take care of it. He says he absolutely loves my kids, and will not tolerate the bullies either. If it came down to the nitty gritty of it all, I would have threatened with my personal lawyer (how I love having an attorney in the family!). But it didn't, and I hope things will get better for my kids. How sad is it when they come home crying? I was bullied on when I used to ride the bus, but I'm not going to put up with it. I am glad my kids tell. I never told. :-(

Cannot even out into words how much I dislike these two. Of course, it's my opinion, and I'm not saying McCain would be any better, but I rather have him, then any of these two. And for the first time in Pritchard history (est. 1968), my parents, a brother & a sister voted for a democrat (Hillary even!) just to try to keep Obama out.

1 Read What I Wrote:

Anonymous said...

Didn't vote to keep Obama out, but to keep Hillary in. The longer she is in, the more the Dem party is in flux. And, it makes for an entertaining season since our race is over.

Dad