All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The eagle has ALMOST landed!


After years of telling Josh that he wouldn't be able to drive until he got his Eagle in Boy Scouts, he has officially started it. But not before he got his license. Oh, well. I needed him to drive! LOL!! I'll post more about it later. His project will take place on May 10th. Any locals reading this, and want to help, please mark your calendars!

1 Read What I Wrote:

The Torres Family said...

Yea, Josh!!! Way to go! I can't believe he is that old now. It is so great to see your family. I have always thought that you have the most beautiful children. Wish you could come back to Bryan, too, but at least we can all stay in touch some how. Oh, and the plural of Torres is The Torreses, unless you are saying the Torres' blog. At least that's how I remember it. Good to see you!