All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Friday, September 19, 2008

A couple of things I've been meaning to add...

#1) Remember the fair? Well, you get paid when you a prize! They sent us checks the other day. I thought it was wild. I got $8.00; Lauren got $3; Kayley~ $5; and Jacob made a whopping $2! I'm going to enter more stuff next year! LOL!!
#2) I forgot how good air-popped popcorn is! I haven't seen an air-popper at the store forever, but then again, I haven't been looking. I bet you can find some on eBay! Anyway, yesterday I made some popcorn for Lindsey, Joey & me (as we were going to watch the new Ariel movie for the 100th time!), and I added some melted butter and some salt, and it taste sooooooo much better then the microwave stuff! I remember growing up, and all my parents bought was the popper that you added oil too. I loved that too, but when the air-popper came out, I wanted that so bad! Parents never bought it, but like I said before, I got it when I got married. When I was doing the popcorn yesterday, Lindsey thought it was the coolest thing. She was mad at first because I wasn't putting the popcorn in the microwave, but when she saw the popcorn popping up and out, she loved it! She kept telling me though that it tasted funny. LOL!!

0 Read What I Wrote: