All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Monday, September 15, 2008

More Pixs...

This is Cow. While most kids will sleep with a teddy bear, a doll or some other stuff animal, not Joey. He has to have Cow. I know... weird kid! Want a cow like this? Target for $1!
Joey loves playing with Cow.
Another musician in the house. Kayley started baritone this year. By the end of the year, I am going to be "tone" deaf. Let's just say, the french horn and baritone don't make
nice music together.
Krissy with her birthday cake just about as big as she is! That's a 3-layer chocolate candy-bar cake~ homemade even! How impressed are you now?
Blow that No. 7 candle out!
Krissy reading a letter that Jacob wrote to her.
Krissy, Lindsey & Jacob posing with the new bike that Krissy got. She was so excited! She also got some books, some sparkly things for her bike and some new socks. Ok, so I was poor and couldn't get her tons of stuff, but she needed socks, and I got a great deal on them at Walmart. 12 pairs of Hanes LOW-CUT socks for $2! They were the leftovers from Back-To-School sales, and they were selling them for $2! The 6 pack were $6 something! I got 36 pair of socks for my kids for $6! I was pleased!




3 Read What I Wrote:

Suzanne said...

Yum, that cake looks so good. I love the cow that's funny that he sleeps with it.

Hilary-Dilary-Dock said...

I need the candy bar cake recipe! J's birthday party is Saturday and I have to make her a cake!

Valerie said...

My oldest sister has always done small family birthday parties because of the whole money thing. But I have to say, I think it has made my little nieces and nephews so humble. They are always so excited for the little things and never ungrateful...they even get excited for each other. So, don't feel bad...your kids will be better for it!