All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Friday, September 12, 2008

I need to get a hold of my house.

Not that I was ever the best housecleaner their was, but my homes in Bryan were always cleaned. Ever since I moved here, I've had a problem with keeping up with it. Maybe because I hate it here and I've given up? I don't know. But I'm really trying to change my attitude on that, and be better with it all. Now that my house is bigger with more rooms to clean, and 7 children to clean up after, it seems like I am overwhelmed. I want to throw ALL TOYS AWAY! Is that bad? I am so sick of the Barbies and Polly's that I am about to scream! I am so sick of 2 big girls thinking they have to save every little piece of paper or thing that has ever touched their hand! I'm pretty much okay with the little boys room, but those big girls. I've banned the barbies and polly's to the storage closet, but they always make their way out to the living room. If I have them in their room, the room would never get cleaned. I am sick of crayons constantly on the floor. I need some tips! Anyone got some good ideas out there for me? Until then, I need to remember the title of my blog... enjoy the little things in life.

0 Read What I Wrote: