All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Guess what I did?

LOL! I crack myself up. So last night I'm at Walmart @ 11pm, and I am going down the aisle of all the kitchen/household stuff, dreaming and dreaming some more. I then head over to the food aisle to get a couple of things, and pass the jewelry counter. That's where they have the gift registry for "Baby", "Wedding", or "Wish". I click "WISH" and add my personal info, and tonight I headed back to Walmart. I got the little black hand-held (oh, BTW... found my Soduku game in Joey's toybox). and went to the same aisles as last night. Added stuff that I wanted! Yep, sure did! Even the $300 something Cricut (makes those vinyl letterings for cool projects), and all the supplies to go with it!! For the "date" I put my 20th Anniversary... 8 September 2009. LOL!! I'm heading to Target next, and maybe Bed, Bath & Beyond.
If anyone wants to buy me something over the next year, you know where to look now! Also, now I should be able to get something decent for Christmas since all Shawn has to do now is go print my list! LOL!!!!

1 Read What I Wrote:

Suzanne said...

You crack me up. That is a excellent idea might have to try it myself.