All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Monday, September 22, 2008

U NO IT

After months, or I should say years(!), of being poor, I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Shawn and I are getting our debt under control, and when we got our credit report, it was actually better then thought. Shawn decided it was time to get a new truck. After many hours of searching for the right truck, he found it. Yes, hours. Some people actually take a few days to ponder about something big, let's say, for a truck, but not Shawn. He wanted this one (because afterall, "it's the one I've always wanted!"), and decided to buy it on Monday (mid-life crisis?). Only problem was that he had to work Monday, so I bought it. Since the truck is in my name, I told Shawn I was getting some personalized plates that say "U NO IT" on it, but he didn't like that. Neither did Josh (since Josh thinks it's his). LOL!!

Maybe I should do " NOT PD 4" or "U JELUS" or "ALL MINE" or "HEIDI" ?

2 Read What I Wrote:

Valerie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valerie said...

I don't know what it is with guys and trucks. I hope Shawn can get good gas milage to help with the $1,100 gas bill!