All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Monday, September 01, 2008

Released

Yesterday I was released as Relief Society Secretary. I am very sad. I loved that calling, but I'll be okay {sniff sniff}. I am still chorister in Sacrament Meeting, and I am afraid I am going to have this calling forever and a day {sniff sniff}. But that's okay... I'll be okay {drying eyes}.
No, seriously! I am sad, but not emotional. I am glad that I got to serve with 3 neat sisters in our ward for over 2 years. I will miss our presidency meetings.
Congrats to Suzanne and her presidency. You sisters will be awesome!
Josh also got a new calling, being out of YM and all. He is the Ward Young Single Adult Advisor... wow! How did he get chosen for that? Oh, yeah... there are no other active YSA in our ward!
Shawn is not going to be at church for the next 6 months. Anyone reading this in my ward... I'm just letting you know. He is going to weekend shift for the time. I am sure he will be released from his calling soon.

0 Read What I Wrote: