All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Monday, November 17, 2008

3 drivers, 4 cars

So I am now the proud owner of yet another car. We bought Shawn's niece's car... 1994 Toyota Corolla. We wanted to get one for either Shawn or Josh to drive, and even though Josh complains the "new" car is a "girly" car (because of the teal paint job), he hates the white car (Honda Accord) so won't drive it. I say whatever gets the best gas milage is what Shawn should drive, but I will let them work that out. Once Josh leaves on his mission, we will get rid of one. Wow! My so-called parking area out front is beginning to look like my parents house when they had lots of older kids at home still. LOL!!!

2 Read What I Wrote:

Becca said...

Um, hello! I've been waiting and waiting to get the super secret way of perfectly cooking on a charcoal grill! I totally left a comment telling you that you'd be number one on my friend list if you would only share. Well, I guess I'd rather have you as my friend, even if you aren't going to spill the charcoal briquettes.

I know the feelings of living at a parking lot--I'm the oldest of eight too, remember? Where's the picture of the car?

I need your sugar cookie recipe again. Recipe cards forthcoming . . .

Anonymous said...

as long as they're not all broken down and on blocks, then you're okay!