All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Monday, November 03, 2008

Girls Pictures

I decided I was never going to pay LifeTouch another dime for their school pictures, or any other company either. Even in Bryan, I returned pictures, and the same here since moving here. I even had Lauren's done twice last year, and returned them twice! They took Josh's senior pictures for the yearbook, and they were awful (I got senior pictures done for him in Killeen @ Heights Studio). I decided to take my own this year, instead of paying $24 per child to get the pictures that I needed and then don't turn out, and get them done at Walgreens (via internet), and pay like $24 total for all the pictures that I need! I did Joey's back in September/October and they turned out so cute. I am getting Jacob's hair cut this week, and then I will do his pictures. I did these in B&W (duh!), but the ones that I will get through Walgreens will be in color, and of a different pose. Tell me what you think:
Should I retire from picture taking?
Lauren
Kayley
Krissy
Lindsey

I'll post the color ones later, when I have more time...

1 Read What I Wrote:

Anonymous said...

i think you do a good job but your kids need to smile!