All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Coinstar

So tonight I take the kids to Walmart. Krissy has saved and saved and saved coins forever. Tonight she actually had her purse and all those coins. We put them in Coinstar, and she had $9+ worth of coins! Then with the .08 cents per dollar fee, she got like $8.70 something cents back. 288 of the coins were pennies! Crazy kid! No wonder she complained about her purse.

And then we came home, and as we got to the house before ours, I noticed a light on the side of the road. As I passed I noticed it was a small flame. Not huge, but a flame. We stopped, and Kayley & I got out to investigate. Cigarette burning. We stomped it out. I doubt it would have gotten bigger like this summer when we had a fire out there & had to call the FD, but who knows. Better be safe then sorry.

2 Read What I Wrote:

Becca said...

Smoky the Bear would be so proud, Kayley!

Hilary-Dilary-Dock said...

Should have taken those pennies to the penny slots! HAHA! I don't think they actually make penny slots.

But if you ever find a Meijer store, you can still ride their horse rides for a penny! Imagine, she could have ridden it 200+ times! HAHA!

Cannot wait to see you in week! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!