All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

THiS iS MoRe LiKe iT!

Filled my Suburban with 25 gallons for $49!!! That's $1.97/gal! Yay!!
And then we all know about Josh and his huge cell phone bills. He made me promise that I wouldn't post the amounts anymore on my blog, but let's just say he hasn't had anymore $499 bills, but they haven't been much less either. This month it was actually below $300 (but not a lot), and he was happy because he thought it would be more. I paid the bill the other day for last month's (was was over $300 for him). He told me yesterday that the bill was already to view on-line. He can only see the total... I actually have to sign in to see the bill broken down per phone. Well, I had my keyboard on caps, and forgot to take it off before putting in my password. Talk about case-sensitive! Lock my account! So I called AT&T, and he was going over the bill with me, and was concerned (really, he was!) that Josh was paying so much a month for internet usage. I told the man that Josh had blocked it, but he said it wasn't block, and told me he would block it. Well, he then asked me if someone had ever told me about unlimited internet usage for $15 a month. "Um, NO!" I told him that someone told me about unlimited family texting. Well, he then told me about unlimited internet for Josh's phone. I was pleased, and he added it. He then asked me if there was anything else that he could do for me, and I said... "Um, maybe take off a few hundred off the bill?" Sure! Glad to! And with that, he took off $250 of Josh's bill, and so Josh owes less then $40 this month! I told him I better get a dang good Christmas present, and that his bill better never be over $40 again!
Gotta love AT&T!

1 Read What I Wrote:

Traylor Family said...

What a nice mom! I had an expirience like that once where TMobile took about 250 off a bill for texting...that was in the ice age when it was still pretty new. Stupid cell phones, they're sometimes more trouble than they're worth.