All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Can't decide what's worse

2 sick kids (the babies) or knowing that we have yet another mouse in the house (which I just need to realize that they are field mice trying to get warm, but still! Why so many?!)?

3 Read What I Wrote:

Becca said...

You need to get a cat.

Melissa Monday said...

The mice are definitely worse! I don't know if you remember Michael and me when we were in the Bryan ward several years ago, but we do remember you! I saw one of your comments from Becca's blog and wanted to see how your family has grown. You have 7 kids now? Please tell me that the picture of your family is not a picture of high school graduation for your oldest. I can't believe how time flies. Anyway, I'd love to hear from you sometime! mondayfamily@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

you need to have shawn mc take you to walmart to get these traps he lent mom. she caught five mice "getting warm" in two days!