All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Guess what?

Lauren: Mom, guess what?

Mom: What?

Lauren: Ummm, guess what?

Mom: Oh my gosh... Matt asked you out!

Lauren: {giggle} YES!

And being the fun mom I am, I had to ask the question that every Mom asks when their daughter/son gets their first boy/girl friend...

"Where are you going?"

Lauren: Oh, Mom!

So, there you have it! My first daughter was asked out by her first boyfriend from the Queen City Ward. They met last Wednesday night at a Tri-Ward Skating Party. But don't tell Lindsey though... she thinks Lauren's boyfriend is Chandler Knox (and she says it so cute!).

1 Read What I Wrote:

Carin said...

Ohh.. That makes me want a girl at some point. That is cute! Don't tell JC, he might be jealous.. haha. :)