All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Problem fixed... fingers crossed!

$750+ later we have a working car! We got it fixed yesterday in Midland, Tx. They were very nice, and were waiting for us when we finally got there at 10:30am. About noon, the dealer took us to McD's so that the kids could play (it was 100 degrees already!), and so that we could eat lunch. We stayed about an hour & a half, and then they came back to get us. We were on the road by 2pm, and because we gained an hour, we arrived in Las Cruces, NM at 6pm. We are at the Comfort Inn instead of the standard Motel 6, which I had reserved. We went to check in, and the pool at Motel 6 was broken. They allowed me to cancel, and we went across the street to Comfort Inn. Pool was great, and kids all slept good. We got 2 rooms this time.

Shawn is having the most fun I think because he loves the WiFi! We brought Josh's laptop, so it's been nice (since I am posting!). I have been making it a habit since yesterday to take pictures, so look for those next week.

0 Read What I Wrote: