All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Tree frogs


or should I say window frogs? We have about 5-6 of these frogs on our windows nightly. We usually have 2 on the french doors, 2 on our kitchen window, and 2 on our front door. The night of graduation, the 2 on the kitchen window kept most of the male adults occupied as they watched them eat the bugs. Because we live in the country, we have lots of bugs, and they are attracted to the inside lights. The frogs come out, and the kids love watching them too. One night one of the frogs had a huge dump. It was rather amusing to watch... LOL!! In the mornings the frogs are gone, but we see them between the brick and insulation of the outside part of our house. Because Shawn has never finished the outside area after putting in the french doors, I am sure lots more things live in those areas besides the frogs. And during the day, these frogs are very loud. Before I knew what it was, I always thought it was some type of small bird or something in there!

0 Read What I Wrote: