All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I want to Homeschool?

Already it's the end of June, and let's just say... WHY AM I SAYING THAT I WANT TO HOMESCHOOL? It's just so hot and humid to do anything outside, and when we do go outside, the mosquitos get us big time, so it's no fun. Gas prices to high, fun entertainment to expensive, etc... I can't afford much right now. I am going to our friend's house on Friday to swim (well, kids are... the beached whale will stay on the sidelines), and I was asked today to help with the public library kids days in July. I'm actually going to be home each time they are doing this this year. Previous years I have been gone. We are going to my parents July 4-7 to mainly pick up the girls and cousin Rebekah (going to Girls Camp July 8-11) and to go to the fireworks show on Ft. Hood. I will probably make my way back to my parents sometime in August. Joey is getting his tongue clipped on July 25th (3rd appt. I've made), and Josh will sometime get his wisdom teeth pulled within the next month or so. Of course I've had to make an appt. in Shreveport for that, along with all the other doctor appts. On July 3rd I have 3 appts that day... one for me, Jacob & Josh. It's going to be a long day! Mamaw said she'll watch the kids for me. On July 12th is our Ward Temple trip, and I am planning on going to that. I haven't been to the temple forever. July 19th is our Ward Pioneer Party, and Jileen & I are in charge of that. Jacob has his Kidz Dibetes Camp July 14-18, ending with Parents/Family night on the 18th... oh, joy! Spending the great outdoors on my birthday! At least it's with the family, and it'll be at Lake Patman in Texarkana (which for 19 yrs being married to Shawn, I've never seen that lake!). Maybe Shawn will be off, and have the boat up & running.

0 Read What I Wrote: