All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Saturday, June 07, 2008

What's grosser than gross?

Besides my feet? Before I go on, I will say, I have been trying to take care of my feet better. I used to have nice feet, but ever since I was diagnosed with this stupid thyroid problem, I can't keep my feet nice. Anyway... this is the back of my right foot. I went walking this morning with Shawn, and the shoe was rubbing a lot more then what I thought!! By the time I got back to our dirt road, I had to take my shoe off, and walk back to the house. The blister had already popped, and it's huge! I will have a huge sore from this. The other foot only has a blister. I thought these would be good shoes. I've had them since Christmas, and I have been wearing them, but I guess I hadn't really worn them in to walk yet. So needless to say, I will be wearing a huge bandaid on my foot tomorrow at church.




0 Read What I Wrote: