All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

LDS Business College?




Josh really wants to go somewhere else, and I really can't blame him. Nobody is here his age, especially once Nick leaves to BYU. Josh didn't want to go to BYU-Idaho (I mean he did, and then he didn't), but didn't have a high enough ACT score to get into BYU, even though it was good. He decided that LDS Business College would be good for a year just so that he can be close to BYU and to other kids with his same standards. His plans are being there by September 4th. Deadline for registration is July 31st. Yikes!

3 Read What I Wrote:

Anonymous said...

i'm confused. i thought that he got a job as an ER tech and was staying there? so now he's going to utah? big mistake in my opinion. tuition would be so much cheaper for him in arkansas or texas!

Becca said...

You can do it! Don't be afraid of the 31st deadline and get 'er done!

Sean said...

Hi, I'm an admissions counselor at LDS Business College. If I can be of any help please let me know.

Sean Farris
sfarris@ldsbc.edu
801.524.8182