All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

T.M.I.

When I get sick, and it feels like I am going to puke, I hold it in. I refuse to puke. I can't remember the last time I puked. I know I puked once before finding out I was pregnant with Lindsey, but at that moment, I was not pregnant. I think it was because I had just started taking an iron pill, and it made me sick. I've may have puked once since moving to Arkansas, but not sure. After Lauren (b. 1995), I don't puke while pregnant. Like I said, I refuse. On the other hand, Shawn loves to puke it all out because he says it makes him feel better. GROSS!! I mean why do you want stuff coming up from your stomach, and into your mouth because it only taste worse? Oh, it just grosses me out!

For the last 10 days, I've had sickness in my house. And everyone except me, Shawn (like I said in another post, has not gotten sick) & Joey have puked their guts up again, again & again. And not only that, but for some reason my kids cannot puke in the bowl that they have. They carry the bowl with them, but totally miss it. Josh comes down the stairs with bowl in hand, and where does he puke? All over the floor. Totally misses the bowl even though the bowl is right there. I mean, WHAT IS THE DEAL? The 2 big girls have been good this time, but they both have been known to puke all over the beds, just like the little girls, or all over the carpeted floor (like Jacob this time). Joey & I had it coming out the other end (enough said). But everyone else... puke! Let me give you the run down for the past 10 days:

Josh: July 7
Me: July 8
Joey: July 9 (and lingered with it for 4 days!)
Kristen: July 11
Lindsey: July 12
Kayley: July 12
Jacob: July 15
Lauren: July 15
Kristen: July 15
Lindsey: July 16 @ 6:22am
Yes, already this morning, Lindsey has puked all over her bed. Kristen was really good last night, because she ACTUALLY puked in the bowl that she already had beside her. I've already emailed Shawn this morning and told him my day already sucked. I mean, how can I possibly have a good day when I'm already cleaning up puke, and giving kids YET another bath?

1 Read What I Wrote:

Anonymous said...

just tell them to go jump in the lake!!!!