All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Tongue-tied no more!

Joey had a short tongue. You know (and I am so not a doctor, and I don't know the correct term for it)... that piece of skin that attaches your tongue to your mouth? Well, his was right at the tip, so today he got it clipped. I had to have him in Shreveport @ 6:15am... so yes, I was leaving my house at 4:20am! He slept most of the way, and I almost did too. LOL!! Surgery & recovery was like 30 minutes, no IV, and we were on the road home by 9am. I just gave him some Tylenol 3, and he is sleeping now. Maybe it's a good thing I put him on the bottle? Doctor only wanted him to drink liquids today, and he wasn't doing the sippie cup at all! He has taken the bottle well, and is overall doing great! He goes back in 2 weeks for a follow-up.

0 Read What I Wrote: