All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Monday, February 25, 2008

And he's off!

Yep, my baby has started to walk. Just a step or two here and there, and he's getting the hang of standing by himself too. I guess yesterday when he saw his buds... Hayden, Lawsen & Kellen all walking by themselves, he better too. Joey is the youngest of that bunch, but only by a month from Hayden (who is the oldest). Hayden just started walking though too, so I don't feel bad that Joey is almost 14 months old and not walking. Kellen started at 10 months, and Lawsen right about a month or so ago. I'll see if I can get a picture posted, but don't count on it. This is my 7th baby. Seriously, Heidi A.~ does your mom have as many pictures of you as a baby, as she did her first? I know being the oldest of 8, my youngest sibling has nothing compared to me. Isn't that sad? Why do we do that? Josh & Lauren's books are filled, while Kayley's is alright, and Jacob's are in the right pages, just not fixed yet, and the rest... well, I need to go print pictures off the computer!

2 Read What I Wrote:

Valerie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valerie said...

Like how I posted something on almost every one for your entries!
Jared is totally walking! ...Just kidding! He does walk ALL over the place with his little push-walker/car. It's really funny.