All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy b-lated Birthday, Scott!

I was suppose to post something about it yesterday, and forgot. Geez, I wonder why?! Yesterday my baby brother (& youngest sibling) turned 25! A quarter century old! Wow!! Happy Birthday Scott! We love ya!!

Today is my brother-in-law's birthday. Paul is 35? How old are you Paul? He is married to my sister, Hilary (the sister coming to visit @ Spring Break).

February was a busy month for birthday's in my family. I think March just has 2... my niece, Rebekah (12!) & brother-in-law, Jon. I think Jon will be 35 too. This is Rebekah. I just saw the picture on my computer the other day. I think Lauren or Kayley must have taken it when went to my parents a few weeks ago. Lauren and Rebekah are going to Girls Camp in Killeen & Shreveport (stakes) this year. They are so excited! Rebekah is telling Lauren about all the pranks they are going to do, and I have warned Lauren she better not! LOL!!

1 Read What I Wrote:

Hilary-Dilary-Dock said...

Yes, Paul is 35 today. OLD MAN!