All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Lt. brown tooth

Lindsey fell a few weeks ago, or was it a few months ago? I can't remember. Now her top front left right tooth is turning brown. She killed it. I remember killing the same tooth when I was about 6. We had gone to California to visit my grandparents before my dad headed for Korea for a year. His parents were divorced. My grandpa lived in Costa Mesa area with is wife and their daughter, Kim, who had just turned 7. The lived in an apt. complex, and had stairs. That was so cool to me because we only lived in a single-story house, and knew no one that had stairs. Kim and I would run up and down the stairs, mostly me I am sure, and one time I beefed it! I hit those stairs really hard with my teeth. I still remember the pain! Right after that, we went out to lunch. Our choices were Burger King or Taco Bell. We always went to Burger King where we lived in Alabama, but I had never been to a Taco Bell, and that's what I wanted! They were next to each other. Dad went over to Taco Bell and got me a crunchy taco (did they serve soft tacos in 1976?). I remember biting down, and ow! That hurt my tooth! My 1st grade picture you can see the brown tooth. My nephew, Colby, has a really brown tooth. I guess it's more common then you think. My best friend in Bryan... her little boy had a dark tooth forever too before it came out.

Well, we are finally going to get this insulin pump back into Jacob. We had it in for 3 days before we headed to my parents on Feb. 1st, and I've never put it back in. It was not insulin... we were practicing on saline, but it's time to get it in. I've had to watch a video and read some books, which I am about done with. He is ready for it.

I gave Joey another haircut the other day. I gave him before heading to my parents, but I had left some longer hair here and there. He looks a lot better now, and so cute. It still amazes me that he has such light hair. Will it ever go dark? I would like it to stay light, but who knows. He just came up to me... yucko! He stinks again! Let me go change him...

0 Read What I Wrote: