All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

What is it with men, or my husband?

Anyone who has been to my somewhat-of-a-livable house has seen all of Shawn's junk, I mean tools & stuff, under the stairs. Well, Joey has learned to take off some of the caps. Especially the caps to oil. Right after his bath. ARGH!! WHY CAN'T SHAWN PUT STUFF AWAY?!

On a brighter note, Joey has learned to love his baths. I think he screamed every single time he had a bath his first year. In fact, it's not think, it's HE DID SCREAM EVERYTIME! Joey hasn't been exactly a piece of cake... guess I had to had a "rebel" this time since Lindsey was just perfect! LOL!! Here are some pictures of him and the girls in a bubble bath the other night. Krissy loves to pose!



Not to sure what Lindsey was doing to him... LOL!!

0 Read What I Wrote: