All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Plans for Summer... already!

Ok, knowing how I have to be organized in all my planning, and just can't take off to any place like my sister-in-law can, I've already started my planning for this summer. Yeah, I know. I still have a few weeks left of winter, and it's not even Spring yet... but I have to be planned!

Miller Family Reunion is June 16 & 17 in Benson, AZ. First time I ever remember hearing about Benson, is when we went on vacation as the Pritchard family in July 1986. We were headed to California, and I just thought how weird that a town would be called Benson after our (then-current) prophet, Ezra Taft Benson! Geez, what a nerdy 16 yr old I was! LOL!! So, here I am, trying to figure out everything. I've already got the hotel reserved in Benson for 4 nights, but nothing else yet. I've got a few plans to go here and there (maybe even Mesa!), but Shawn wants to see what else he may like to do as well. I know we are going to go to Balmorhea State Park in Balmorhea, TX (off of I-10 due south of Pecos in West Texas). We wanted to go there 6 years ago, but we didn't. Shawn also wants to go to Carlsbad Caverans, but a caveran is a caveran, and I've been to the ones in Hill Country/Central Texas. And I was freaked out when they turn off the lights when you are like 100 miles down! I really want to go to Roswell and see an alien. I so want to stay in an alien-theme room! I'm still pretty much freaked out about seeing one living close to Foreman and all, but I still want to go. What's in Foreman, just 20 minutes west of Ashdown? Aliens!! I watched Unsolved Mysterties when I first got married, and it freaked me out so bad, that I am still scared to look out in the fields when I am driving around here. :-D I am hoping to get to White Sands too.

0 Read What I Wrote: