All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I am writing a book

It's going to be called, Heidi and the horrible, terrible, no good very bad cry day. It's about Heidi who has to care for 2 children during the day, and all they do is cry. Cry over nothing. Cry because he can't be attached to Heidi 24/7. Cry because he can't see Heidi. Cry because he doesn't want to nap. Cry because just for the sake of crying. Cry because she is cold and doesn't want to get dressed to keep her warm. Cry because she wants waffles even though she won't eat waffles. Cry because she doesn't want cereal, and then cries 1 hr later because she wants cereal. Cry when I hold them, cry when I don't hold them. Cry when I cry. And all her husband did was laugh at her when she called him to tell him that she was about to commit harry carry.

Think I'll make a lot of money?

0 Read What I Wrote: