All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pray for my friend

I know my friends pray, so if you can squeeze in one more name, I would appreciate it. Please pray for Kathy. She just found out that her cancer has returned (she had breast cancer last year), and it's possibly in 5 spots now. She is in my ward, and has been doing all that Temple work (with the names I give her) too.

1 Read What I Wrote:

Carin said...

Heidi, I love your last post! I really needed it. There is so much more I can do to be better. Thanks! You are an awesome friend, lady, and mom! :)

Also, about your beauty pageant post.... have you ever seen "Drop Dead Gorgeous?" If you haven't, go rent it tonight. It is one of our favorite movies, we laugh our guts out everytime we watch it. (If you haven't guessed already, it's about a small town beauty pageant. :) Enjoy! (and tell me what you think...)