All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Not enough sleep

Contrary to what Mom or Holly says... I didn't get enough sleep! Yes, I slept in the first two days of my 4 day trip until past 8am, okay... 11am, but still! That wasn't enough! 11am though! I was able to stay in the bed until almost 11am one day, and 11:30 the next day, read the paper, watch the Today Show AND Regis & Kelly, and sleep off & on, and I didn't even have a care in the world!! Granted, that I started getting phone calls from my house between 6:30-7am each time, but still... I was able to stay in bed! Relax, me time... it was great.
I then got up, took a shower, got dressed, and went out to eat every lunch & dinner that I was there (thanks guys!). It was awesome!
Usually when I leave like this whether 2 or 4 days, I will come home to a clean house. Not this time. Reality set in the moment I got home... oh, well. I had a great visit with Mom, and the sisters (and the in-laws too). Can't wait for next time! :-)

2 Read What I Wrote:

Suzanne said...

Glad you had a good trip, you needed a break!

Anonymous said...

it was fun having you here . . . wish you could come down here alone more often!