All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Monday, October 20, 2008

They wanted to share

Kayley wanted to show you one of the finished loaves of zuchinni bread she did yesterday. She was quite proud, as this was the first time for her to make bread. She is becoming quite the cook... making pancakes, muffins & now bread. The zuchinni was from our garden this year.
Krissy wanted to show you that she is missing her 2 top teeth, and that now she can now sing "All I want fo Quithmas is my 2 fwont teef!"

1 Read What I Wrote:

Rebecca said...

Kaylee you are awesome! Krissy, I hope you never grow teeth---you are too cute without them!