All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Friday, April 11, 2008

I can't believe it!

Joey slept the whole night!!!!!! In his crib even!!!!!! Without waking up at all!!!!!! And he hasn't nursed in over 24 hrs!!!!!! When I put him to bed last night around 8pm, he cried for all about 2 minutes, and then was quiet. I heard him fuss for a second here and there, but he never did cry. Woke up crying at 5:30am when I am sure Josh went into his room to get a shirt for Seminary, and so I took him to my bed where he immediately fell back to sleep. I do have a sippy in his bed, and he did drink some before falling back to sleep. As I type this, he is still sleeping. I was so happy that he went to bed not crying that I:

  • went to Walmart at 9:45pm for 30 minutes
  • couldn't go to sleep until midnight (I just knew he was going to wake up)
  • woke up around 2am, and couldn't go back to sleep until almost 4am;
  • which was okay I guess, because Krissy started throwing up

0 Read What I Wrote: