All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Update on Walmart situation

What is there to tell? I asked my sister, Holly, to make sure it doesn't get on YouTube or anything because I am so embarrassed! LOL!! I totally fell, like I said before. SPREAD EAGLE, mind you. So not pretty!! I was very sore that night. I was expecting to feel worse the next morning. I didn't. Besides a sore shoulder, and a bruise on my nose (and not only that, it's on the area between my eyes, and now it's looks like a zit!), I feel great. I talked to my attorney brother, Brett, who advised me to go see a doctor anyway, and was PO'd that I hadn't gone by 9am yesterday. I decided to go see our Stake President-doctor-friend, who has a minor emergency clinic in Texarkana, who checked me out. He said I was fine, but if my shoulder still was hurting in a week, to get it x-rayed. It actually feels great today, and the only thing bothering me is this stupid bruise on my nose. I did call Walmart as well, like I was advised to, and I was told that Walmart will be contacting me on Monday to see if it was their fault or my fault, and see if anything needs to be settled. Hmmmmmmmm... What are the chances that it'll be my fault? ;-)
Stay tuned for the continuing saga...

0 Read What I Wrote: