All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Rain, rain go away!

Enough already! Past few weeks we've had a lot of rain! A lot of scary storms (that I missed... thanks earplugs!),hail, floods, rain and more rain. We have been in a drought last few years, so this is good, but I am tired of my kids being in the house! My friend, Kenna, who lives in Ohio, commented in her blog that some bright orb has been in their sky lately... LOL!! I guess after months of snow and cloudiness, I guess the sun is welcomed there too. I am so sick of the rain. 3 more days of it the weather channel says! And then on Friday when it's suppose to be gone, it's suppose to be cool. Yesterday and Conference weekend was perfect. I love the spring time. You go outside to smell the fresh air, and WHAM! You are hit with a dose of shicken chit! Talk about wake-up call! Hehehe! But my kids love it. And I hate it when the rain makes them stay in the house. Lindsey & Joey are doing great. We are off to Walmart before picking up Josh from work, and before the storms set in again.

2 Read What I Wrote:

Hilary-Dilary-Dock said...

If it's not shicken chit, then it's the paper mill hitting you in the face with stinkiness!! YUCK!

Mimi and Grandpa's House said...

Awww! Springtime in Ashdown! You gotta love the pulp and chicks. LOL
Dad