All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Today is the day!

Apparently my friends Rebecca & Suzanne need to diet (don't know where, but I guess anything is possible!), so they were starting today. Rebecca told me to join with them in this weight-loss venture, so I started...

by eating some white Texas toast w/sugar & cinnamon (my weakness whenever I do French toast for my kids), and getting a Sonic. At least it's diet. The diet drink cancels out all the carbs of the white bread & sugar, right? Maybe tomorrow will be better.

2 Read What I Wrote:

Suzanne said...

You know misery loves company so join us! We ate so much junk this weekend I had a stomach ache Saturday night when we got home. Next Time Out for Women you gotta go it was great. Sorry about the school thing but maybe home school will be better for your kids.

Kenna said...

I have baby weight to lose, too. I now ask myself for the fifth time why I let myself gain 40+ pounds. So frustrating.