All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm upset

Really I am. I'm upset about this whole polygamist thing down there in Texas. I feel CPS did not have a right to take away all those children from their mothers, especially the breastfeeding babies! How dare they? I called my brother, who is an attorney (ok, really his wife). He (she) feels the same. I emailed a letter to about every email I could find under (google) Tom Green Co. Offices. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

1 Read What I Wrote:

Valerie said...

I remember when Brett had a client who had her newborn taken away from her in the hospital. Brett got a hold of the judge right away and was able to arrange for the mom to breastfeed the baby. Too bad for these moms...and those poor kids! How scary! It is sooo comforting to me knowing that Brett is around if we ever had something STUPID happen to our kids!