All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

We are trying this again

I am bound and determined that I am done with nursing Joey. I am also fed up with him sleeping in my bed when he has his own nice bed, with Pottery Barn bedding even! LOL!! So, here I am on here, while he is crying in his bed. I don't think he's ever had a nap in his crib. I haven't nursed him since 2am this morning. He certainly doesn't need it for nutrition. He's eating well, even though I can't get him to drink from a sippy good yet. I've tried different kinds, and he hasn't really liked any of them. Can't get him to drink juice. Trying though. Krissy was the same way. She refused to eat for almost 3 days after I quit nursing her at 21 months! She is still a picky eater, but is getting better. I am just so not enjoying doing this anymore. I think I have been nursed and touched out.

1 Read What I Wrote:

Valerie said...

OK, My life has been sooooo much nicer NOT nursing! Jared doesn't like the sippy cup either...he only likes his bottle and straws. So, I have started to put regular milk in his bottle and water(not together though.) For the last few days he has had no formula during the day and none last night. The water has held him over pretty well. Good luck!