All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Today Kayley is 11! She was born at 2:41pm in Bryan, Tx. Calculation date, she was a week late. Sonogram date, she was a week early. I wasn't expecting her to come on this date. I went in for an appointment, and I had told the dr. that I had been having contractions since the night before, but they weren't real intense yet. He checked me, and told me I was staying. Lucky me! I thought he would say "April Fools!" but he didn't. After Kayley was born, he was holding her, and he says, "Uh, oh... I just dropped her!" I immediately looked up, and he says "April Fools!" Ok, I don't think that was real professional, but oh, well. He was a great dr. and I really liked him. He delivered all 6 babies.
We had Kayley's party last night at Cici's Pizza in Texarkana. We were going to have it tonight, but the one sister, Heather, who came Saturday with her 3 kids, had to leave today, so we did it last night. We had a great time! Kayley was glad that her cousins came to visit and could be with her on her 11th birthday!

Kayley and best friend, Brynlee (don't move!)
Colby, Lindsey, Maddie & Krissy
The adults!
Blowing out those candles!
Cool!

0 Read What I Wrote: