All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Saturday, April 05, 2008

You WILL be impressed!

I am sick. Have another dreaded red sore boob. Hate it. Only 2 I have had this time with nursing, and it's been today and on Feb. 14th. What's the deal? I am sure it's because Joey isn't nursing much right now. But, to let you know... he is doing fine. Eating well (even food!), and is back to his old self. Lindsey is doing good too.

Anyway, it's Conference weekend (yikes! It's 3pm!), and I just got done making homemade cinnamon rolls. Yep, sure did! Kids are excited, Josh will be overjoyed (he's at work), and Shawn can careless (men!). I'll try to post a picture later.

I'm so excited about Elder Christoffersen!! He's awesome! He came to our stake conference about 2x ago, and came to one when we lived in Killeen. I've always loved listening to him.

2 Read What I Wrote:

Valerie said...

hey! we had cimminon rolls today too...but we don't homemake ours like heidi homemaker...we buy ours from H-E-B in the round cans and bake them....mmmmm...they are good! and seriously, it only takes 20 minutes total...and the only work involved is putting them in the pan and frosting them...if there is any left after i eat it!
-scott

Heidi said...

Yeah, well, whatever! Think of all those nasty perservatives! Yuck! Since I am using my Bosch, it took no time at all. It was rather easy! I am proud to be Heidi Homemaker... You're just jealous that we got homemade and you got canned!

;-)